New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 461)

This visa lets a New Zealand Citizen sponsor a member of their family unit or a partner to live and work in Australia for five years. This visa can be applied for either offshore or onshore, as long as you hold a substantive visa in Australia.

Back to Visas for Australia