Child Visa (Subclass 802) (Onshore)

This visa lets a dependent child who is in Australia live here permanently. In order to be an eligible sponsor, the parent must hold Australian residency or citizenship. In order to be classed as a dependent for this visa, your child must either be under 18 years of age, or between the age of 18 – 25 and studying/financial reliant.

Back to Visas for Australia