Child Visa (Subclass 101) (Offshore)

This visa lets a dependent child who is outside of Australia, come to live here permanently. In order to be an eligible sponsor, the parent must hold Australian residency or citizenship. In order to be classed as a dependent for this visa, your child must either be under 18 years of age, or between the age of 18 – 25 and studying/financial reliant.

Back to Visas for Australia